- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 2
- Cancel Free
- ID #191921
- Fast Delivery by Amazon
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This place is for perfect for one person or couples who have a true adventure spirit, who believe in love and willing to take ANY risk in life!
Oh, did I mentioned FREE BIKES?!!! This is a small place, so to be comfortable, you can’t be much over 6ft tall ( around 180 cm) and around 200 lb (around 91 kilos).
You’ll love my place because it will make you feel like a kid playing on the beach, sipping a margarita, falling in love all over again, and again, and again…..
The Tiki Hut is 2 story hut with a loft bed on the second floor ( queen size, VERY comfortable organic mattress). The bottom floor seating area is small and also has an area to store your luggage under the stairs and hang your clothes. Your private kitchen and bathroom area is 2 steps outside, right across from the other side of the hut door, which is easy to see in the pictures. I will provide you will a rob and flipflops during your stay, to make it feels cozier.
Excellent location; 6 miles from LAX, 4 miles from Santa Monica Pier and Santa Monica Promenade.
I offer more than any other listing in Venice:
* artistic apt
* 5 min bike ride from beach / 15 min walk
* Quite a neighborhood
* laundry on site
* your OWN private kitchen & bathroom
* Quite an area in walking distance from Abbot Kinney and Lincoln Rd
* comes fully furnished with lots of dishes and accessories to make your stay enjoyable.
* Also included are Towels & Linens, and Toiletries ( i will provide with a hairdryer, soap, shampoo), some basic food, coffee, tea and much more…. All you need is your toothbrush ?2b?
* FREE BIKES
* This rental is a private and fully furnished studio
* Included wireless internet and TV Dish with many movie channels.
* Super close to LAX, Santa Monica, and Marina Del Ray! Take a stroll through funky Venice neighborhoods, explore the Venice Canals, walk to Venice Pier, and frolic at the beach! Abbot Kinney Blvd hosts some of the best shopping, entertainment, and dining in all of LA. The first Friday of every month is Food Truck Friday where all of LA’s food trucks come and showcase AMAZING food of all types! Great for live entertainment, amazing weather, and fun vibes!
* late check-in is OK!
Interaction with guests
Interaction with Guests:
I offer more than any other listing in Venice:
* FREE bikes
* Free body surf boards & real surfboard
* Laundry room on premises
Other things to note
* Walking to the beach will take you about 15 min leisurely walk.
* The house is 5 min walking from the famous Abbot Kinney Blvd with many unique shops, coffee houses and great restaurants.
* Uber and Lyft are always available, and convenient ways to get around. Bus transportation is also available as well as bikes.
* I have other apartments available, so there may be other guests staying during your trip. It makes it so much fun!!
* located 4 blocks from California’s largest Whole Foods Market; enjoy all day hot and cold buffet food bar, organic produce, organic meats, and some of California’s freshest fruits and vegetables. You can also enjoy any of the 3 Farmers’ markets located in the area during the week.
There is a house construction on the other side of the street, so there may be possible noise sometimes. We apologize for this.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- noHandicap Accessible
- 1Queen Beds
- noSmoking Allowed
- Beach Access
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area