- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1,332 Sq. Ft. Condo
- ID #174550
- Hot Tub
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Although the outer facade of Telluride Lodge 505 might seem unassuming, that all changes as soon as you walk through the door. Richly colored marble and mocha wood cabinets flank the kitchen, uniquely casted glass sinks are nestled on the counters in all of the bathrooms, and unique sconces hang from the ceilings. Luxury is tangible at Telluride Lodge 505.
While the furnishings are a cut above, the location itself is its own delight. Located right off of the base of the ski mountain, across the street from the Galloping Goose station, and within walking distance to the local grocery store - all that Telluride has to offer lies at the tip of your fingers.
Property Highlights :
• 2 bedrooms + Loft (with 2 beds) , 2.5 bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Warm Southwestern decor with unique accents
• Open kitchen/dining/living area
• Recently remodeled - high-end finishes in kitchen and bathrooms
• Built-in eating nook in kitchen
• Gas fireplace
• Parking: 1 parking permit for Telluride Lodge lot
• Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
• Locked closet in hallway for skis, boards, poles, and boots
• Large common open green space
• Newly remodeled kitchen opens to the living and dining area
• Gorgeous granite counter tops
• Center island with deep double sinks, breakfast bar with seating for 3
• Stainless steel appliances
• Tons of counter space for preparing your meal
• King bed
• Ample closet space
• Gorgeous en suite bathroom
Guest Bedroom #1
• Queen sized bed
• Full en suite bathroom
• Located on the top floor
• Two built-in full size beds
Business License #016180
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 11:59 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Location [Click for satellite view]
- 2Double (Full) Beds
- 1King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- 1332Square Footage
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area