- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 5,499 Sq. Ft. Villa
- ID #214428
- Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- See More Features
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
Snowmass Spruce Heights is a stunning alpine villa that offers direct ski access onto the slopes within the elegant Two Creeks neighborhood. The extraordinary chalet accommodates 13 guests with over 5,499 square feet of living space. Surrounded by multimillion dollar homes, The Two Creeks neighborhood is the best choice for luxury vacation homes in Snowmass. This secluded luxury vacation home has privacy but at the same time has easy access to Snowmass Village and the surrounding resort. The exquisite mountain decor comes alive after the first step into the grand entrance.
Your guests will love the Great Room illuminated by large windows with panoramic views of forest and mountains. You will entertain with only the best facilities on hand. A spectacular gourmet kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, dining for 12, 55' HDTV, original artwork will add to your enjoyment.
The plush bedrooms are perfect for those guests that enjoy comfort and upscale decor at night time. The master bedroom features a king bed, forest views, a fireplace and flat-screen TV, an office desk, and an ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath. The primary guest bedroom also has a king bed, balcony, and ensuite bathroom.
- Master # 1: King Bedroom with Jacuzzi tub, steam shower w/ jet sprays, gas fireplace, 40" flat screen TV,
- Master # 2: King Bedroom with Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, w/ jet sprays, gas fireplace, 40" flat screen TV
- Master # 3: King Bedroom with Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, w/ jet sprays, gas fireplace, 40" flat screen TV
- Guest #4: Queen Bedroom suite with steam shower, gas fireplace, 40" flat screen TV
- Guest #5: Two twin beds, private bath, gas fireplace, 40" flat screen TV
- Guest #6: Two sets of bunk beds (full on bottom, twin on top), private bath w/ jet sprays, 40" flat screen TV
- Luxury 6 bedroom, 5 bath home
- Direct, beginner ski access onto Creekside Trail in Two Creeks
- Great Room with wood-burning fireplace, wet bar, 55" flat screen TV
- Dining room with seating for 20
- Gourmet kitchen w/ two Miele dishwashers, two 30" ovens, Thermador 30" warming drawer, 6 burner + griddle cooktop, Viking refrigerator, microwave, Miele built-in coffeemaker, 14" flat screen TV
- High end products including Frette towels, linens & bathrobes, Gien china, Christophle silverware, Pre de Provence soaps, & William Roam amenities
- Custom cabinets in kitchen and all bathrooms
- High end furnishings & original artwork throughout the house
- Family/Media Room with fireplace, 55" flat screen TV
- Billiard Room with 55" flat screen TV, fireplace, wet bar
- Sauna Room (wet or dry)
- Humidifier located on each floor
- 8 fireplaces and surround sound in primary rooms
- Wireless internet, fax
- Mud room with two stacked washer/dryer combinations
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Heated patios w/ over 2500 sq. ft.
- 2-Car Heated garage
- Snow melt driveway
- Interior design by Thomas Bartlett, ASIDE of Napa Valley
- Top quality furnishings, including many antiques
- Maximum 14 people
- 5,499 sq. ft.
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM
- Check out time is 10:00 AM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Location [Click for satellite view]
- Children Allowed
- 2Double (Full) Beds
- noHandicap Accessible
- 3King Beds
- 1Queen Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Pool Table